Saturday, July 9, 2011

How I know that God is Real

Ever wonder if God is real? If He REALLY hears our prayers? If He REALLY loves the children? Here's proof...

The country that we're adopting from decided today that during the 3 month shut down to re-work the special needs list, due to officially begin on Monday, they will continue to allow adoptions of all children over 5 and those children younger than 5 who have special needs already on the special needs list. Phillip's special need isn't on the list. Cerebral palsy. Go figure, huh? BUT... he's 6. So our little man is OUT OF THERE!! God has heard our collective prayers.

Just as we've known all along, He is well aware of Phillip's need. We have known from the beginning that Phillip's need is urgent. Not his special need. Not his cerebral palsy. But his need for us, for a family, for love. He needs that now. He needs us now. Not in three months. And Heavenly Father has provided for his need, once again. Proof that mountains will be moved as we make our way to our little boy.

Timeline: ASAP. Most likely mid September. We have a mighty God. A God who loves the fatherless. A God who loves Phillip.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura, that is wonderful! Every time I read this blog I get teary eyed! I can't wait for you guys to have your little guy at home...finally! Good luck with the rest of the journey.
    ~Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura that that is fabulous. We know that Heavenly Father is watching over Phillip and this is evidence that he is to be with you sooner rather than later. I am in tears with joy that he will soon know the love that he has been missing. Our prayers for your family that is ever enlarging!
    Love ya, Ronda

    ReplyDelete