Seth, the day we met him, Sept 16, 2011.
On Gotcha Day, Oct 22, five weeks later, in our apartment in Chernivsti:
Seth, this week, three month's home:
This boy is pure joy!
Once in while, God lets us watch a miracle unfold. He allows us to be a part of it. This is Seth's miracle.
Happy three months home, baby boy! You have changed our family forever. We are so happy you are ours! You couldn't be more loved.
Happy three months home, baby boy! You have changed our family forever. We are so happy you are ours! You couldn't be more loved.



That last little paragraph you wrote made me shed a tear! Seth looks awesome :)
ReplyDeleteSitting at a pizza place in U - MTV blaring - just amazed!
ReplyDeleteWell that just made my day!!! So good to see Seth's smile. I knew it was in there somewhere.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see him smile. He's usually so serious in pictures. I am so thankful that you have him.
ReplyDeleteTruly a miracle has taken place.
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful to see Seth growing and blossoming! I used a couple of Seth's pictures on my blog in my advocacy for other waiting children. Seth is such a beautiful picture of the transforming power of love and family! Here is the post: http://savinghissparrows.blogspot.com/2012/02/just-waiting-for-spring.html If for any reason you would rather I not use the pictures let me know and I will remove them.
ReplyDelete