Thursday, October 6, 2011

In case you're still wondering

In case you're still wondering if it's all worth it, to save one little boy, when so many
children continue to exist in orphanages, take a look at yesterday.

First time on a teeter tooter:


Pure joy!!




Still think it doesn't matter?  It matters to him.

You're right.  Jeremy and I can't save them all.
Consider what you can do for a child.

5 comments:

  1. I love his laugh! He is so adorable and so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh his sweet giggle made me tear up!! What a sweet precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Just" one DOES matter. Amen. No, we can't save them all...or can we?
    I shudder to think of my girls still in their orphanages where they were neglected. It matters to them. It matters to me. It matters to Seth. It matters to you. I love you guys. Carson and I went to Noodle Express last night and thought of you and the miracle that is happening in your lives. Truly amazing and what life is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it !!!!!!
    praying, thinking of you guys as your court date comes!!! soon to be a son legally!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So teary reading this. You are right. It matters big time!

    ReplyDelete